24 hour response time, Monday to Friday
Of course, you WILL have questions. We are happy to help you get the most from Oxwall product, so you will get familiar with your new setup in no time!
- Oxwall support service is assigned per purchased license, and is free for the first month after the license purchase, with an (optional) additional fee of $99 for every following month of requested support.
- Paid support guarantees individual approach, quick response time, and greatly simplifies the process of understanding website management without the burden of going through software documentation.
- The service is provided through a ticketing system, with a guaranteed 24-hour response time, Monday through Friday.
- Additional support options may be available on request.
Free customer support includes:
- Installation. Upon the purchase of the software, we’ll be glad to assist you with proper installation.
- Manuals. We are constantly improving our extensive documentation base to cover all the aspects of running Oxwall social networking software, including installation, updates, management, and configuration.
- Tutorials. To assist you with everyday operation of Oxwall Community Software, we’ll be regularly adding new tutorials with the most important Admin Panel configuration tips.
- Bug fixes. If you find any system bugs in Oxwall social networking software we guarantee fixing them for free in a timely manner. Note that third-party plugins are provided as is, and fixing them requires contacting specific plugin developers.
Recurring support includes:
- Ticket system. Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM (GMT +6). 24 hour response time guaranteed.
- Admin panel settings consulting. A step-by-step explanation of the configuration process for the Admi panel by qualified Oxwall support operators.
- Language upload. Per your request, the Oxwall support team will upload any or all of the available languages to your website.
- File upload. Replacing default template logos and other graphics with files provided by the customer. Uploading required plugins, themes, and languages to the site per customer request.
* while providing us with custom logo and other images, make sure their format and dimensions match the requirements of specific templates
* our support team can upload the default logo to all of the templates available with Oxwall
- Restore to default. If you happen to break a part of Oxwall community script code, we will restore it to its default state.
- Software update. Updating the software, plugins, and templates to the latest version.
- Software reinstallation. Uploading the software to the server by the Oxwall support team any time it is required.
- Troubleshooting. Oxwall support operators will look into any reported issues with software operation, and provide assistance resolving them.
- Basic customization directions. Oxwall support operators will provide guidelines for basic software functionality, as well as examples of basic CSS changes.
Individual ticket support doesn’t include:
- Edit CSS/HTML – Our support operators will not be able to edit the CSS/HTML markup, as that is a custom code modification. However, Oxwall support operators might be able to assist you by providing advice/guideline for some basic code customization.
- Edit code – Oxwall support team does not perform PHP code modifications within the ticket support fee. However, Oxwall support operators might be able to assist you by providing advice/guideline for some basic code customization.